Capital Construction Projects
EIS Professionals has over two decades of experience in the oversight and management of capital construction projects including:
- Purchase of land for clients;
- Purchase, construction or demolition of buildings or other physical facilities, including utilities, or remodeling or renovation of existing buildings or other physical facilities making the physical changes necessitated by changes in the program.
- Helping clients work to meet standards required by applicable codes; improve energy conservation; save costs for facility staffing, operations or maintenance; or improve appearance.
- Site improvements or development (landscaping, upgraded utilities, signage, etc.)
- Purchase or installation of fixed and moveable equipment necessary for the operation of new, remodeled, or renovated buildings and other physical facilities and for the conduct of program initially housed therein upon completion of the new construction, renovation or remodeling.
- Services of architects, engineers, and other consultants to prepare plans, program documents, life-cycle cost studies, energy analyses and other studies associated with any capital construction projects and to supervise construction or execution of such capital construction projects.